Vision, Mission and Objectives
School Sport Australia in partnership with the South Australia Tourism Commission – Events South Australia and other partners will plan, organise and deliver an outstanding Pacific School Games in 2017.
To stage the world’s best multi-sport school competition for Australian and international students.
The 2017 Pacific School Games in Adelaide will deliver an outstanding sporting, educational, cultural, social and life-long experience to students from around the world.
- To attract elite school-aged sporting students to participate in a high-level, inclusive, fun and friendly international competition.
- To partner with National and State Sporting Organisations to deliver national and international level competition for students.
- To provide leadership opportunities for students and teachers in event and team official roles.
- To contribute to economic growth and tourism in Adelaide in South Australia.
- To showcase our sponsors and partners through the opportunities presented by School Sport Australia and the Pacific School Games.
- To provide opportunities for the South Australian communities to be directly involved in the Games.
- To present the Pacific School Games in a world-class manner.